- Normal wear, tear, material and feature fading
- Loss or theft (we wish we could stop the bag stealer guys, but in the meantime keep your valuables close)
- User error (i.e. using your STEERAGE product to keep a door open, harpoon a spaceship or drag across a lava stone field as you flee alien antelope)
- Pen/ink spills, markers, tattoos, spray paint and other fun things can make your STEERAGE bag look supa-dupa cool, but it can damage the bag. Use your best judgement.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met:
- You must provide a proof of purchase (copy of receipt) as to the date of purchase from STEERAGE or from the authorized dealer;
- You must have purchased the product directly from STEERAGE or from an authorized dealer;
- You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions and;
- You must return the product to STEERAGE.